Friday, August 28, 2009

Why I Never Post Here Anymore

To be honest, as I've gotten closer to God, I've quit worrying so much about what's going on in Washington and have started worrying more about reaching as many people for Jesus as I can. There's not a politician or a political party that can cure the problems in our country. Jesus is the answer, and my hope is in Him.

That's not to say that some of the things coming out of Washington today don't make me tilt my head like a German Shepherd and go, "huh?" But I've come to the conclusion that my time is better spent making the name of Jesus known rather than railing against the latest idiotic thing that comes out of D.C. Life's too short and eternity's too long for me to get so caught up in politics.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: